Finally a day at home. (:
Was the 2/5 gathering at East Coast yesterday but I didnt turn up. =/ But it's alright lah, there's always the xmas party to look forward to.
Been fairly unencumbered for the past few days. Loving my life more and more! Haha, will never know when I`ll change my mind on that though.
One little thing that added on to my delight is that I`m gonna skip piano grade 7 practical!
Cheers and claps. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
---
Anywayyyy, went to Mind Cafe with my angels on Tuesday. The bill was $62.40 for 3 souls: quite a money-eater but the food`s good and the setting there was nice. Many interesting board games over there yeah.
Had a ball of a time there. I ordered Mind's crispy chicken cutlet and Bubbleberry Cooler. Dessert was Mind's black and white brownie or something like that. Good stuff!
( Oh, speaking of food, I went to V8 Cafe with Jerlyn, Ellise and Bibiana on the 1st December and the sirloin steak there is quite worth the money. )
Went camwhoring and window shopping. My, I got ridiculously depressed after that. Figure out why yourself, it's simple. Haha. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ D:

There, one of the shots. I`m glad I`m not a dancer, really. (x
I`m quite bored now so I dont know what else to post. Let's look at some more photos.

Oh this is damn demoralising. Why? I dont know, either.

Haaaaa, this was a shot taken months back. Caught your attention eh? :D :D

Why kiss dear Bibiana..?

Cause she's a beautiful man. ahhhhh. *winks. Dont ya love her too?
Rightttttt that`s all for today folks.